Sunday 26 January 2014

Long time, No blog

Well hello there, it's been over two years since I last wrote anything on my blog and a lot has changed. In a nutshell I fell for a girl who was so bad for me that she pushed me to do things I never thought I was capable of. I went and got a house with her and treated her like a queen but seeing as she was rather immature things fell apart quickly.

Anyways I've been single now for a good couple of months and I've enjoyed myself I'm not going to lie. I've really got rid of all the crap that was dragging me down and feel the best I have in a long time. Stopping abusing alcohol on the weekends has paid dividends with the way I'm feeling, I've started running as well for the first time since I had my knee operation and its feeling solid which is exciting in my eyes. Maybe a return to my first love which is rugby isn't as far fetched as I first thought.

As for the job hunting I'm still stuck doing this roofing malarky as there is literally nothing out there that makes me want to go for it. So there you have it for the moment, I'll be more entertaining on my next entry I promise.

Thanks for reading Ordinary Ash out

2 comments:

  1. I forgot about you and your blog, was shocked when this popped up on my dashboard!
    WTF is that picture?!?!?!
    Glad things are back on track :)

    Leanne - A Slice of My Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yeh i've been putting off writing anything until everything was back to normal, lmao thats my running leggings its a sort of a before i started running picture. X

    ReplyDelete

Peoples