Tuesday 18 October 2011

The introduction thingy

Well hello blog world, this is my attempt at creating a blog that hopefully will be read by other people than just me!.  As you will find im no Charles Dickens with my use of the English language, infact more like a simpleton who see's big words and uses them to no literary effect at all.

Seeing as im basically house bound for the next couple of weeks due to having a knee op and being stuck on the sick (which pays the worst money ever) im going to be writing every 2 -3 days, as a way to keep me partially sane and a way to vent some stuff I need to get off my chest.

You see my life isn't going the way I would of liked, theres no perfect job, millions in the bank or super fast time travelling car parked in the garage. Leaving school with my mind spinning with the new avenues I could explore, pretty much got shot down a month later when I got my first job working in a laundry. After this I got a part-time job working in ronalds obesity palace, just to help with some cash as I tried sixth form after a very unsuccessful stint at college.

I walked out in the end, being bossed about by 20-somethings who really had no prospects in life wasn't my thing. My father would come home with tales of mischief from the factory he worked, so I thought it sounded like a good place to work. How wrong was I? Put it this way, masturbating with a cheese grater was more fun. Getting laid off from this job got me into the job i've been doing now nearly 8 years - Roofing.

The thing with roofing is there is always a building, house e.t.c that needs a roof put on or fixed. To be fair it isn't a bad job except the humping of heavy materials has ruined my already knackered knees. You get to see new places, meet new people and learn things its just im not interested in it any more.

Change is a good thing people say but its hard when u don't know where to start. Do I go to college learn anew skill, apply for a job and hope I get it to kickstart a new career. Looking back now on the mistakes and misjudgements i've madeI would slap my younger self for dropping out of college.

Sorry about the rambling of a disgruntled person, im not the serious type so expect a more humourous tone to my writing as I get a bit more confident doing this. Thanks for reading ordinary Ash signing off


No comments:

Post a Comment

Peoples